dimanche 4 août 2013

Peter Wilson's forthcoming new album... Pulsation

Peter Wilson's forthcoming new album Pulsation is about to be released on August 23rd and pre-order from the Energize site is available. From the snippets displayed in the video below, I can't wait and have already ordered my physical 2CDs copy. The digital version only displays 15 tracks, not the bonus remixes.



CD1
01 Lonely is the night *
02 Pulsation *
03 I should have known better *
04 Love is on the line #
05 What goes around comes around
06 I still call your name 
07 Unconditional
08 I'm alive *
09 Building a bridge to your heart *
10 Crying in the rain #
11 Crazy beautiful #
12 Here I go impossible again *
13 Dangerous
14 What goes around comes around (Pete Hammond Radio Mix)

CD2
15 Love on the run 
16 What goes around comes around (A2E Extended Version)
17 Lonely is the night (Luc Labarre Remix)
18 When love is said and done (Matt Pop Extended Mix)
19 Intoxicated (Ford & Curnow Alternative Mix)
20 I should have known better (Matt Pop Going Going Gone Mix)
21 Take me as I am (Luc Labarre Club Mix Reloaded 2013)
22 Crying in the rain (Pete Hammond's No 1 in Heaven Mix)
23 Laser light (Matt Pop Alternative Club Mix)
24 When love is said and done (Matt Pop New Start Remix)

# Produced by Pete Hammond
Produced by Matt Pop

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire