lundi 23 juin 2008

Ysa Ferrer’s new single

Just as the same time as Mylène Farmer is releasing a brand new single, so does my other favourite french female pop singer, Ysa Ferrer : it si called On fait l'amour and is based around a sample of Rondo Veneziano's La Serenissima, already popularized in the 90's by UK dance act DNA.

What can I say?
It's a perfect slice of dance pop and I don't know how I will ever be able to wait until the release of her third album Imaginaire pur, which I believe will hit the stores & our ears in September... just ten years after her previous masterpiece, the intemporal & for always in my Top10 Kamikaze.
This new single follows her previous french Top44 hit To bi or not to bi, that has been released at the end of 2007.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire