mardi 6 novembre 2007

Welcome to Dannii Minogue’s Club Disco

November 2007 is Minogue Sisters' month !

Before Kylie releases her critics acclaimed new single 2 Hearts & album X,

Before Dannii releases her stunning new single with Jason Nevins
Touch me like that,

Danni's old record companies are releasing 4 (FOUR ! QUATRE ! VIER ! QUATTRO !) albums ! .

- a re-release of her 1997 Girl album on a 2CD set including all unreleased tracks & remixes,

CD1
01. All I Wanna Do
02. Heaven Can Wait
03. So In Love With Yourself
04. Am I Dreaming?
05. Everybody Changes Underwater
06. Everything I Wanted
07. It It Moves – Dub It
08. Disremembrance
09. It's Amazing
10. Movin' Up (Extended Mix) *
11. Keep Up With The Good Times *
12. Someone New (Radio Edit) *
13. Coconut
14. All I Wanna Do (Trouser Enthusiasts Radio Edit) *
15. Everything I Wanted (Xenomania Radio Edit)
16. Disremembrance (Trouser Enthusiasts Radio Edit) *
CD2
01. All I Wanna Do (12" Extended Mix)
02. Everything I Wanted (Xenomania 12" Club Mix)
03. Heaven Can Wait (Trouser Enthusiasts Cloud Nine Mix)
04. Disremembrance (Full Orchestral 12" Mix) *
05. All I Wanna Do (Qattara's Club Mix)
06. Everything I Wanted (Jupiter 6 Soul Surround Mix)
07. Disremembrance (Twyce As Nyce 1:40AM Club Mix) *
08. Movin' Up (Getting Harder Mix) *
09. Keep Up With The Good Times (Xenomania 12" Mix) *
10. All I Wanna Do (Tiny Tim & The Mekon Dream Dub) *


- a re-release of her 2003 Neon Nights album on a 2CD set including all unreleased tracks & remixes just like the previous one,
CD1
01. Put The Needle On It
02. Creep
03. I Begin To Wonder
04. Hey! (So What)
05. For The Record
06. Mighty Fine
07. On The Loop
08. Push
09. Mystified
10. Don't Wanna Lose This Feeling
11. Vibe On
12. A Piece Of Time
13. Who Do You Love Now? (Radio Edit)
14. Come And Get It (Radio Version) *
15. Nervous
16. Just Can't Give You Up *
17. Hide And Seek
18. Don't Wanna Lose This Groove (Radio Edit)
19. Est-Ce Que Tu M'Aimes Encore?
20. Goodbye Song
21. It Won't Work Out (Acoustic Version) *
CD2
01. Don't Wanna Lose This Groove (Extended Version)
02. Begin To Spin Me Round (Extended Version)
03. Who Do You Love Now? (Riva's Bora Bora Club Mix)
04. Put The Needle On It (Jason Nevins Freak Club Creation Mix)
05. Hide And Seek (Thriller Jill Original Extended Mix) *
06. Come And Get It (Jerome Isma-Ae Remix) *
07. Put The Needle On It (Tiga's Cookies Dub)
08. Creep (Jon Dixon Club Mix) *
09. I Begin To Wonder (Almighty Transensual Club Mix) *
10. Put The Needle On It (Cicada Vocal Mix)
11. Come And Get It (Sharam Jey Remix) *
12. Don't Wanna Lose This Feeling (Jupiter Ace Speared Thru The Heart Mix) *


- a budget compilation Unleashed of unreleased songs & mixes,

01. All I Wanna Do (Innocent Girl Mix) *
02. Blame It On The Music *
03. Spend Your Love On Me *
04. Don't Wanna Lose This Feeling (Jewels & Stone Radio Edit) *
05. Going Going Gone *
06. Everything I Wanted (Metro 7'' Mix)
07. Undeniable *
08. No Romeo
*
09. Hide And Seek (Original Thriller Jill Version) *
10. Hurt In Love *
11. Who Do You Love Now? (Riva's Bora Bora Edit)
12. Put The Needle On It (Cicada Vocal Edit)
13. Come And Get It (Alternative Radio Cut) *
14. Begin To Spin Me Round (Radio Edit)
15. Love Me Like This *
16. Bad Weather *
17. Invitation *
18. It Won't Work Out (Ross Cullum Single Mix) *
19. (iTunes Bonus) Viva L'Amour *

- an album intended for release in 2006 Club Disco but shelved for her The Hits & beyond compilation by AATW Records and now available for download only, though most of it was made available on her best of or as singles' Bonus tracks

01. Feel Like I Do
02. Perfection (Extended Version)
03. You Won't Forget About Me
04. Love Fight
05. I'm Sorry *
06. Gone
07. So Under Pressure
08. Good Times (Remix)
09. Sunrise
10. He's The Greatest Dancer (LMC Radio Edit)
11. I Can't Sleep At Night
12. I Will Come To You *
13. I've Been Waiting For You
14. Round The World *
15. Do You Believe Me Now? (with Roger Sanchez) *
16. Xanadu *
17. You Won't Forget About Me (Afterlife Lounge Mix)
18. I Can't Sleep At Night (Afterlife Lounge Mix)


* all unreleased songs/mixes

Needless to say I've already bought my Club Disco and Unleashed albums and I'll save the remastered & expanded double CDs for later this month...
There are too many good CDs releases these days for my money in my pocket... (Kylie, Dannii, Celine Dion, BWO, Ari Gold, Peter Wilson, Melissa Mars, September, Worlds Apart, Alan Connor, Sugababes, Freemasons, Booty Luv, Jenifer, Roisin Murphy, E-Type, Britney Spears, Westlife, Jennifer Lopez, Boyz II Men, ...and there's still more to come with Madonna, Young Divas, Delta Goodrem, Jackie 'O', Florent Pagny, Seal, Spice Girls, Shayne Ward, Paul Oscal, Craig David, Girls Aloud, Ian Levine's Disco 2008, Da Buzz, Cyril, Colton Ford... !)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire