dimanche 11 juillet 2010

"I just wanna dance" with Nathalie Makoma

There's a new song you need to watch the video straight away as it is the perfect pop/dance summer anthem. It is called I just wanna dance and it's by dutch (but Congo born) diva Nathalie Makoma :






She has started her carrer in a family pop/rap group named Makoma then released two soul/gospel albums before entering the dutch Pop Idol competition in 2008 and finishing 2nd. She released last year a disco/house single that sounded like it had been produced by the Freemasons, I won't forget and now is finally the time for a new one, sounding even better, and it is a surprise cover version of an asian group (Girl's Generation) hit.
I can only hope a full album of that sound is on its way soon as I can't wait to buy me a full CD from her !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire