jeudi 27 août 2009

First there was Diane Warren, then there is Babyface...

When you talk about romantic ballads, the first songwriter that comes to my mind is Diane Warren, and I've posted a few months ago an extensive list of the songs she wrote. But then I think of Kenneth Edmonds, who everyone knows as "Babyface". Not only was he one of the most successful producer/writer in the 90's along his working mate Antonio 'L.A.' Reid (and Daryl Simmons), but they were heads of the LaFace Records that gave us TLC, Toni Braxton, Usher or P!nk too. The LaFace sound was a mix of New Jack Swing and Soul/Funk, close to the sound & success the other big US production partnership Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis was.
After they parted company, Babyface kept on working solo (or sometimes still with Daryl Simmons who created his own Silent Partner production company) with great success. Madonna or Michael Jackson have been on the mic for him and he was then successful with a guitar-led acoustic soul/pop sound.
But all along these times, he was a singer too, releasing some good soul/R&b albums from 1977 (in Brainchild) to 2009 where he is still a solo singer as well as songwriter/producer. His latest protegee is Kristinia DeBarge, first artist signed to his brand new label Soda Pop.

Here is a list of the songs I know (and own for the most part) the LaFace team wrote together or after their breakup.
Feel free to make additions in the comments. His latest years' output is less known by myself so surely I missed some !



1-900 G-man (how I say I love you) (Daryl Simmons / A Few Good Men) A Few Good Men
A bit old-fashioned (Babyface) Babyface
A girl like you (Babyface) Kevon Edmonds feat. Babyface
A good man (Daryl Simmons) A Few Good Men
A little romance (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Sid Johnson / Charles Muldrew Jr / Bruce Robinson) The Boys
A lovers holiday (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Jermaine Jackson) Jermaine Jackson
A song for mama (Babyface) Boyz II Men
Ain't got no remedy (Babyface) Shanice
Ain't nothing wrong (Babyface / Damon Thomas / Harvey Mason Jr / Tony Dixon / Eric Dawkins) Houston
All day thinkin' (Babyface) Babyface
All I ask (Babyface / Kenny Loggins) Kenny Loggins
All I do (Babyface / Veda Nobles / Tyrone Scott / Rasheem Pugh / Dante Clark) 3rd Storee
All I think about is you (Babyface) Klymaxx
All in good time (Babyface) The whispers
All I've ever known (Babyface / Derek Edmonds) The Deele
All night long (Babyface) SWV
All the things I should have known (Babyface / Erika Nuri) K-Ci & Jojo Hailey
Always in my heart (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Tevin Campbell
And I gave my love to you (Babyface / Sonja Marie) Sonja Marie
And I love you (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Toni Braxton
And it's true (Babyface) 3rd Storee
And our feelings (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Babyface
Angels (an angel came to me) (Babyface / Michael Jackson) Michael Jackson
Another sad love song (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Toni Braxton
Another sad love song (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Coco Lee
Anymore (L.A.Reid / Babyface) Whitney Houston
Baby baby baby (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) TLC
Baby come to me (Babyface / Damon Thomas / Kevon Edmonds / Johnnie Newt / Robert Newt) Kevon Edmonds
Baby I (Babyface / Darnell Bristol) Tenderoni
Baby's mama (Babyface / Damon Thomas / Calvin Broadus / The Megahertz Music Group) Babyface feat. Snoop Dogg
Backyard (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Salt) Pebbles
Basic instinct (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Yao Chien) Sandy Lam
Be my girl (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons)
Bedazzled (Babyface / Sidney Johnson / William Brewer / Rick Gaddis)
Bedtime (Babyface) Usher
Believer (Damian / Deah Dame) Damian Dame
Best of me (Babyface / Chrisette Michele Payne) Chrisette Michele
Best thing I never had (Babyface / Antonio Dixon / Beyoncé Knowles / Patrick Smith / Shea Taylor / Larry Griffin Jr / Caleb McCampbell) Beyoncé
Betcha never (Babyface) Vanessa Williams
Betcha never (Babyface) Joanna Marie
Betcha never (Babyface) Kirk Wahlum
Body talk (L.A.Reid / Babyface) The Deele
Boys and girls (Babyface / Raphael Saadiq / Laney Stewart / Tricky Stewart) Tony Toni Toné
Breathe again (Babyface) Toni Braxton
Breathe again (Babyface) Kirk Wahlum
Breathe again (Babyface)
Shanice (introduced by Babyface)
Breathe again (Babyface)
Marcia Hines
Broken-hearted girl (Babyface / Mikkel S. Eriksen / Tor Erik Hermansen / Beyoncé Knowles) Beyoncé
Can he love U like this (L.A.Reid / Daryl Simmons) After 7
Can I stay with you (Babyface) Karyn White
Can U dance (L.A.Reid / Carlos Greene / D.Mitchell) The Deele
Can we talk (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Tevin Campbell
Can we talk (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Code Red
Can we talk (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Kirk Wahlum
Can we talk (Babyface / Daryl Simmons)
The Whispers
Can't get enough (Babyface / Johnathan Robinson) El De Barge
Can't help myself (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Destiny's Child
Can't stop (L.A.Reid / Babyface) After 7
Can't stop my heart (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Babyface
Can't stop now (Babyface / Harvey Mason Jr / Damon Thomas) Babyface
Care for me (Babyface) Az Yet
Chivalry (Babyface / Sydney Johnson) Babyface
Church (Babyface) ??
Circumstantial evidence (L.A.Reid / Babyface) Shalamar
Come on (Babyface / Steve Hurley / Jane Wiedlin / Jane Kaplan / Adam Schlesinger / Kay Hanley / Dee Dee Gibson / David Gibbs / Harry Elfont / Jason Falkner) ??
Comin' for X-mas (Daryl Simmons) Usher
Computer love (Babyface / Greg Perry)
Condition of my heart (Babyface / Damon Thomas / Harvey Mason Jr / Brian McKnight) Justin Guarini
Could you learn to love (Babyface) Tevin Campbell
Count on me (Babyface / Whitney Houston / Michael Houston) Whitney Houston & CeCe Winans
Crazy 'bout cha (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Boaz Watson / Jeffrey Cooper / Carlos Greene)
Crazy 'bout you (Daryl Simmons) Vanessa Williams
Cried me a river (Babyface / Rob Walton / Kristinia Debarge) Kristinia DeBarge
Cryin' for it (Babyface) After 7
Dance with me (Babyface) Tony Thompson
Days like this (L.A.Reid / Babyface) Sheena Easton
Dear lie (Babyface / Tionne Watkins) TLC
Dial my heart (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) The Boys
Diggin' on you (Babyface) TLC
Disconnect (Babyface / Rob Walton) Kristinia DeBarge
Do me (Daryl Simmons) Positive Express
Do you love me (Babyface / Michael Jackson) Michael Jackson
Do you want to (Daryl Simmons) Xscape
Doesn't everybody want to fall in love (Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Rob Walton) Kristinia DeBarge
Don't be cruel (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Bobby Brown
Don't break my heart (Daryl Simmons) Shanice
Don't cha think (Daryl Simmons / Kayo / Don Parks) After 7
Don't keep me waiting (Babyface) The Whispers
Don't love a stranger (Babyface / Madonna) Madonna
Don't mess with me (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Karyn White
Don't remind me (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Damian Dame
Don't take it so personal (Babyface / Antony Nance / Brion James / Erika Nuri) Babyface
Don't wanna love you (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Shanice
Don't wear it out (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Darnell Bristol) Mary Davis
Don't you deserve someone (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Jermaine Jackson
Down for life (Babyface) K-Ci & Jojo Hailey
Drama, love & 'lationships (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Babyface
Dreamin' (Babyface) Shanice
Dry your eyes (Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Darnell Bristol) The Deele
Dry your eyes (Babyface / Jon-John Robinson / Joey Elias) 3rd Storee
Easin' by (L.A.Reid / Babyface / James Vinen / Dalmore Sutherland)
End of the road (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Boyz II Men
End of the road (Babyface / L.A.Reid / Daryl Simmons) Babyface
End of the road (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Gladys Knight
Every little bit of my heart (Babyface / Keith Andes / Bryce Wilson / Marc Nelson) Az Yet
Every little step (L.A.Reid / Babyface) Bobby Brown
Everytime I close my eyes (Babyface) Babyface feat. Mariah Carey feat. Kenny G
Everytime I close my eyes [quelqu'un comme toi] (Babyface / Liane Foly) Liane Foly
Everywhere I go (Babyface / Ernest Dixon) Katharine McPhee
Exclusivity (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Damian) Damian Dame
Exhale (shoop shoop) (Babyface) Whitney Houston
Exhale (shoop shoop) (Babyface) Babyface feat. Beverley Crowder
Exhale (shoop shoop) (Babyface) Kirk Wahlum
Exhale (shoop shoop) (Babyface)
The Whispers
Exhale (shoop shoop) (Babyface) Myriel Robinson
Eyes of a stranger (L.A.Reid / Babyface) The Deele
Fairweather friend (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Johnny Gill
Fairy tale (Babyface / Tommy Sims / Marc Harris) Toni Braxton
Faithfull (Babyface / Sydney Johnson) Babyface
Fall for you (Babyface) Shanice
Family man (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Karyn White
Feels so much better (Babyface) Johnny Gill
Few good men (Babyface) ??
Find me a man (Babyface) Toni Braxton
Fly away (Babyface / Laney Stewart / Gloria Stewart / Phillip White) Shanice
Follow my rainbow (Babyface) Sheena Easton
Fool in love (Babyface / Gregory Scalsa) ??
For sentimental reasons (Babyface) Babyface
For the cool in you (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Babyface
For the cool in you (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Kirk Wahlum
For the cool in you (Babyface / Daryl Simmons)
The Whispers
Forbidden love (Babyface / Madonna) Madonna
Forever (Babyface) Boyz II Men
Forever (Babyface / Madonna) Madonna
Funky situation (Babyface) Manchild feat. Babyface
G.S.T. (L.A.Reid / Daryl Simmons / Kayo / Toby Rivers) After 7
Gimme some (Babyface / Toni Braxton / Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopes / Jazze Pha) Toni Braxton
Girl in the life magazine (Babyface) Boyz II Men
Girlfriend (L.A.Reid / Babyface) Pebbles
Girlfriend (L.A.Reid / Babyface) Risquée
Girlfriend (L.A.Reid / Babyface) The Beautiful South
Girls gonna getcha (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Lawrence Goodman / Warren McGlone) ??
Give it to me (L.A.Reid / Babyface) Pebbles
Give U my heart (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Bo Watson) Babyface feat. Toni Braxton
Given a chance (Babyface) Babyface
Giving you the benefit (L.A.Reid / Babyface) Pebbles
God must love you (Babyface) Babyface
Goin' outta business (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Babyface
Good enough (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Bobby Brown
Good for the soul (Babyface / Al Green) Al Green
Good thang (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Kayo / Pebbles) Pebbles
Good to be in love (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Babyface
Got to get over you (Babyface) RPM 2000
Gotta learn my rhythm (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Damian Dame
Grown & Sexy (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Babyface
Grown thangs (Babyface / Jon B / Luther Vandross) Luther Vandross
Hands up (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) TLC
Have I never (Babyface) A Few Good Men
Have you been loved (Daryl Simmons / Kayo) Mary Davis
Heart & soul (Babyface) Beverly
Heat of the moment (L.A.Reid / Babyface) After 7
Here comes the pain again (Babyface / Boaz Watson [uncredited]) Karyn White
Here he comes again (Babyface / Emanuel Officier / Ralph B.Stacy) K-Ci & Jojo Hailey
Him or me (Babyface / Damon Thomas / Anthony President / Dante Clark) 3rd Storee
Hip chick (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Darnell Bristol / Les Collier) The Deele
Ho of my own (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Highland Place Mobsters
Hold me close (Babyface) Celine Dion
Honey (Babyface) Aretha Franklin
Hovi baby (Babyface / Shawn Carter) Jaÿ-Z
How can I not love you (Babyface / George Fenton / Robert Kraft) Joy Enriquez
How can U be down (Babyface) Babyface
How come, how long (Babyface / Stevie Wonder) Babyface & Stevie Wonder
How could an angel break my heart (Babyface / Toni Braxton) Toni Braxton
How could I ever live without you (Babyface) Beverly
How could you call her baby (Babyface) Shanna
How do you tell the one (Babyface) After 7
How many times (will you let him break your heart) (Babyface / Emanuel Officier / Jorge Corante) K-Ci & Jojo Hailey
How often (Babyface / Walter Afanasieff / Robin Thiecke) Kevon Edmonds
How will you know (Babyface / Damon Thomas / Harvey Mason Jr) Justin Guarini
Humpin' around (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Bobby Brown / Stylz) Bobby Brown
I can't sleep baby (if I) (Babyface / R.Kelly) R.Kelly
I care 'bout you (Babyface) Milestone
I don't feel like crying (L.A.Reid / Babyface) Ada Dyer
I don't feel much like crying (L.A.Reid / Babyface) Randy Crawford
I don't want to be lonely (Babyface) Az Yet
I don't want to know (Babyface) Gladys Knight
I dream, I dream (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Jermaine Jackson
I get nervous (Daryl Simmons / Kayo) Mary Davis
I give you my love (Babyface) Boyz II Men
I hate you (Babyface / Damon Thomas / Harvey Mason Jr / Eric Dawkins / Tony Dixon) Toni Braxton
I just met heaven (Babyface) Kevon Edmonds
I keep callin' (Babyface / Antony Nance / Brion James / Heavy D) Babyface
I love my boo (Babyface) Choice feat. P!nk
I love U babe (Babyface) Babyface
I love you babe (Babyface) The Whispers
I miss you so much (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) TLC
I never knew it (Daryl Simmons) Paula Abdul
I promise (Babyface / Tanya E.White) Babyface
I promise to (Babyface / David Foster / Damian Fontana) Alysha Antonino
I said I love you (Babyface) Babyface
I said I love you (Babyface) Kirk Wahlum
I saw your face (Babyface / Damon Thomas / Harvey Mason Jr / Tony Dixon) Justin Guarini
I still love you (Babyface / Darnell Bristol / Sidney Johnson / Tony Tolbert / Darren Lighty / Robert Huggar / Raphael Brown / Arkeida Clowers) Next
I surrender (L.A.Reid / Babyface) The Deele
I wanna be (your baby) (Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Damon Thomas / Harvey Mason Jr) Toni Braxton
I wanna love like that (Babyface / Jon-John / Reggie Griffin) Tony Thompson
I want you (to be my playthang) (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Sidney Johnson / Montez Lomax / Stephen Page) Shalamar
I will be loving you (Daryl Simmons) Jesse Powell
I'd still say yes (Babyface / Joyce Irby) Klymaxx
I'd still say yes (Babyface / Joyce Irby) The Braxtons
If ever (Babyface) 3rd Storee
If I ever lose my woman (Daryl Simmons / Kenneth Lattimore) Kenny Lattimore
If I want to (Babyface / Jermaine Dupri / Usher Raymond / Bryan Michael Cox) Usher
If only in heaven's eyes (Babyface) 'N Sync
If we try (Babyface / Lynelle Edmonds / Anthony Lee Coates) Babyface
I'll always love you (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Babyface
I'll be the one (Daryl Simmons) Dru Hill
I'll be there (Babyface / El De Barge) El De Barge
I'll make love to you (Babyface) Boyz II Men
I'll make love to you (Babyface) Babyface
I'll make love to you (Babyface) Kirk Wahlum
I'll make love to you (Babyface) Pam Hall
I'll send you roses (Babyface / Connie Oates) The Deele
Illusions (Babyface) Babyface
I'm a survivor (Babyface / Pharrell Williams / Chad Hugo) Babyface feat. NERD
I'm ready (Babyface) Tevin Campbell
I'm your baby tonight (L.A.Reid / Babyface) Whitney Houston
I'm your natural woman (Daryl Simmons) Deborah Cox
In my arms again (Babyface) ??
In my bed (Daryl Simmons / Stanley Brown / Ralph Stacey) Dru Hill
In my life (Babyface) TLC
In the late of night (Babyface / Johnathan Buck) Toni Braxton
In the mood (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) The Whispers
In the morning (Daryl Simmons) Aretha Franklin
It hurts like hell (Babyface) Aretha Franklin
It may be the water (Daryl Simmons / Lionel Richie) Lionel Richie
It's gotta be love (Babyface / Kristinia Debarge / B.Ervin / S.Ettinger / D.Pierce / D.Simon / J.Smith) Kristinia DeBarge
It's no crime (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Babyface
It's not right (Babyface) ??
It's over now (Babyface) Danny Boy
Jealous (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Kayo / Darnell Bristol / Charles McCampbell) Mac Band feat. McCampbell Brothers
Just for a day (Babyface / Mikelyn Roderick) Rahsaan Patterson
Just for a day (Babyface / Mikelyn Roderick) The Winans
Just friends (Babyface) Vanessa Williams
Just hold on (Babyface) Boyz II Men
Just my luck (Babyface) The Deele
Just my luck (Babyface) Alyson Williams
Just don't have a clue (Babyface / Jaheim Hoagland / Ron Feemster / Cliff Lighty / Ronnie Walton) Jaheim
Just stand up (Babyface / Ronnie Walton) Just Stand Up! Collective
Keep it right there (Babyface / Jon-John / C.Liscomb) Diana Ross
Kissing you (Babyface) Faith Evans
Knocked out (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Paula Abdul
Lady, lady (Babyface) Babyface
Last night (Babyface / Keith Andes) Az Yet
Last song (Babyface) Deliverance
Lately (Babyface / Jon B / Durell Babbs / Ainsoworth Prasadi / Obi Nwobosi) Jon B
Let go (Daryl Simmons) Jesse Powell
Let it flow (Babyface) Toni Braxton
Let me be the one (Babyface) De De O'Neal
Let no one seperate us (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Darnell Bristol) The Deele
Let's be romantic (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Babyface
Let's celebrate (Babyface / Boaz Watson / Reginald Calloway / Jeffrey Cooper / Melvin Gentry / Belinda Lipscomb / Bobby Lovelace) Midnight Starr
Let's do it again (Babyface / Jon-John) TLC
Let's get the mood right (Babyface) Johnny Gill
Let's make love (Babyface / Nathan East) Fourplay
Lifetime warranty (L.A.Reid / Babyface) Ada Dyer
Like you used to do (Babyface / Barry J.Eastmond / Anita Baker) Anita Baker feat. Babyface
Lonely girl (Babyface / Jon B) Jon B
Long way from home (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Johnny Gill
Look what love can do (Babyface / Carole Bayer Sager) Babyface
Losin' the love (Babyface / Marc Nelson) Joy Enriquez
Love by day, love by night (Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Kayo) After 7
Love chooses (Babyface / Amel Larrieux / Guesly Larrieux) ??
Love hurts (Babyface) Jon B
Love hurts (Babyface) Laurnea
Love hurts (Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Kayo) Ralph Tresvant
Love is for keeps (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Redd Hott
Love makes things happen (L.A.Reid / Babyface) Pebbles & Babyface
Love saw it (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Karyn White & Babyface
Love saw it (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Kenny Lattimore & Chanté Moore
Love shoulda brought you home (Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Bo Watson) Toni Braxton
Love song (Babyface / James Harris III / Terry Lewis) Babyface
Love that man (Babyface / Rob Fusari / Erliza Laues / Balewa Muhammad / Calvin Gaines / Bill Lee) Whitney Houston
Love will be waiting (Babyface / Tommy Sims / Marc Harris) Kevon Edmonds
Love will be waiting at home (Babyface) For Real
Love will save us (Babyface / Tommy Sims) Donell Jones
Lover and friend (Babyface / Jason Edmonds / Antony Best) Babyface
Lovers (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Darnell Bristol / Kevin Roberson) Babyface
Love's been so nice (Babyface / Don Parks) After 7
Loving you (Babyface / Rob Lewis / Carole Bayer Sager) Vanessa Williams
Loving you still (Daryl Simmons) Tamia
Lucky charm (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Greg Scelsa) The Boys
Mad, sexy, cool (Babyface) Babyface
Make him do right (Daryl Simmons) Karyn White
Making love (Babyface) Babyface
Mary Mack (L.A.Reid / Babyface) Babyface
Me time (Babyface / Clarence Allen / Greg Pagani) Heather Headley
Melt away (Babyface / Mariah Carey) Mariah Carey
Minutes (Daryl Simmons / Deborah Cox / Stephen Lascelles) Deborah Cox
Miracle (L.A.Reid / Babyface) Whitney Houston
Miss know it all (Babyface / Daryl Simmons/ Gregg Pagani) Babyface
Missin' you (it will break my heart) (Babyface) Babyface
Missin' you (it will break my heart) (Babyface) Ken Hirai
Missing you (Babyface) Mary J.Blige
Most girls (Babyface / Damon Thomas) Pink
Mother (Babyface / Ashanti Douglas) Ashanti
My first night with you (Babyface / Diane Warren) Deborah Cox
My first night with you (Babyface / Diane Warren) Mya
My heart is calling (Babyface) Whitney Houston
My kinda girl (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Babyface
My letter (Babyface) ??
My love, sweet love (Babyface) Patti LaBelle
My only woman (L.A.Reid / Daryl Simmons / Kayo) After 7
My, my, my (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Kayo) Johnny Gill
My, my, my (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Kayo) Gerald Albright
My, my, my (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Kayo) The Whispers
Never (Babyface / Nathan Morris / Shawn Stockman / Wanya Morris / Michael S.McCary) Boyz II Men
Never forget you (Babyface / Mariah Carey) Mariah Carey
Never gonna let you go (Babyface) Faith Evans
Never just for a ring (Daryl Simmons / Toni Braxton / Pure Soul) Toni Braxton
Never keeping secrets (Babyface) Babyface
Never know love (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Johnny Gill
Never love you (Babyface) Kevon Edmonds
Never make a promise (Daryl Simmons) Dru Hill
Nights like this (L.A.Reid / Babyface) After 7
No deposit, no return (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Kayo) Sheena Easton
No doubt about love (Babyface / Kenny Loggins / Julia Loggins) Kenny Loggins
No love (Daryl Simmons) Kevon Edmonds
No more lies (Babyface / Jonathan Robinson) ??
No one knows about a good thing (Daryl Simmons / Curtis Mayfield) Curtis Mayfield
The soldier song (Babyface) Babyface
Not going nowhere (Babyface) Babyface
Not gon' cry (Babyface) Mary J.Blige
Not gon' cry (Babyface) Kirk Wahlum
Not gon' cry [Mais en Septembre] (Babyface / Laurent Chalumeau) G Squad
Nothin' (that compares 2 U) (L.A.Reid / Babyface) The Jacksons
On our own (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Bobby Brown
On the line (Babyface) Michael Jackson
One love (L.A.Reid / Babyface) Sheena Easton
One night (L.A.Reid / Babyface) After 7
One tender moment (Daryl Simmons) Manchild feat. Babyface
Ordinary day (Babyface / Marsha Ambrosius) ??
Ordinary girl (Babyface / Lionel Richie) Lionel Richie
Our message (Babyface) Manchild feat. Babyface
Outside in / inside out (Babyface / Michael Flowers) Babyface
Personality (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Dwayne Ladd) Dynasty
Plenty lovin' (Babyface) Beverly
Pretty girl (Babyface) Jon B
Pretty little girl (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Bobby Brown
Pride & joy (Babyface) Jon B
Queen of the night (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Whitney Houston) Whitney Houston
Ready or not (L.A.Reid / Babyface) After 7
Rebel (with a cause) (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Jermaine Jackson / Kayo) Jermaine Jackson
Red dress (Babyface) Babyface
Red light special (Babyface) TLC
Refuse to be loose (L.A.Reid / Babyface) Siedah Garrett
Reversal of a dog (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Lisa Lopes / Melvin Davis) The LaFace Cartel
Right down to it (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Damian Dame
Right down to it (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Kenny Lattimore
Rock bottom (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Babyface
Rock steady (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Bo Watson / D.Ladd) The Whispers
Rock wit'cha (L.A.Reid / Babyface) Bobby Brown
Rock wit'cha (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Michael White
Roni (Babyface) Bobby Brown
Roses are red (L.A.Reid / Babyface) Mac Band feat. McCampbell Brothers
Sadder than blue (Babyface / Bob Brockmann / Jeffrey Burrell) Az Yet
Saturday (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Babyface
Saved for someone else (Babyface / Keith Andes) Az Yet
Say a prayer for me (L.A.Reid / Babyface) Pebbles
Say what's in my heart (Babyface / Diane Warren) Aaron Neville
Say yes (Babyface / Marsha Ambrosius) K-Ci & Jojo Hailey
Sayonara (L.A.Reid / Babyface) After 7
Secret rendezvous (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Karyn White
Secrets (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Jermaine Jackson) Jermaine Jackson feat. Pebbles
Seven seas (Babyface) Babyface
Seven whole days (L.A.Reid / Babyface) Toni Braxton
Seven whole days (L.A.Reid / Babyface) The Whispers
Sexy love (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Stanley Burke) The Deele
She (Babyface) Babyface
She wanted (L.A.Reid / Kayo / Dee) The Deele
She's international (Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Gregg Pagani / Clarence Allen) Babyface
Shock dat monkey (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Lisa Lopes) TLC
Simple days (Babyface / Bradley Spalter / Emanuel Officier / Robbie Nevil) Babyface
Sittin' up in my room (Babyface) Brandy
Situation (Babyface / Anthem) Joy Enriquez
Sixty seconds (L.A.Reid / Daryl Simmons / Damian / Q.T. / T-Boz) Damian Dame
Slow down (Daryl Simmons / Steve Harvey / Karyn White) Karyn White
Slow jam (Babyface / Boaz Watson / Belinda Lipscomb / Sidney Johnson) Midnight Starr
Slow jam (Babyface / Boaz Watson / Belinda Lipscomb / Sidney Johnson) Monica & Usher
Smile (Babyface) Tamia
So many thangz (Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Darnell Bristol) The Deele
So sexual (Babyface / Mark 'Sisqo' Andrews / Nathan Walton / Kiehl Owens / Tavia Ivey) Sisqo
Some kinda lover (Babyface / Boaz Watson) The Whispers
Somebody to love me (Babyface) The Honeyz
Someday (Babyface) Joy Enriquez
Someone to love (Babyface) Jon B feat. Babyface
Someone to love (Babyface) Kirk Wahlum
Somethin' you wanna know (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Kayo / L.Lopes) TLC
Something in your eyes (Babyface) Bell Biv Devoe
Sometimes love (Babyface) Patti LaBelle
Somewhere there is a love (Babyface) De De O'Neal
Soon as I get home (Babyface) Babyface
Soon as I get home (Babyface) Bobby Valentino
Soon as I get home (Babyface) The Whispers
Soon as I get over you (Babyface / Marc Nelson / Darell Spencer / Jonathan Robinson) Boyz Of Paradise
Sorry for the stupid things (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Babyface
Southern girl (Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Dave Simmons Jr) A Few Good Men
Split personality (Babyface / Terence Abney / Alicia Moore) Pink
Stay (Daryl Simmons) Destiny's Child
Stay with me (Daryl Simmons / Kayo / Pebbles) Pebbles
Still (Lionel Richie) Kenny Lattimore & Chanté Moore
Still feeling good (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Lakeside
Still in love with U (Babyface / Jason Edmonds) Babyface
Still my boo (Babyface) Babyface feat. Mycale
Stone cold gentleman (L.A.Reid / Daryl Simmons / Kayo / R.Tresvant / B.Brown / Lasha) Ralph Tresvant
Street beat (L.A.Reid / Babyface) The Deele
Stressed out (Babyface / Pharrell Williams / Chad Hugo) Babyface
Stuck (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Stanley Burke / Charles McCampbell) Mac Band feat. McCampbell Brothers
Sugar bear (Babyface) Beverly
Sunshine (Babyface) Babyface
Superwoman (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Karyn White
Superwoman (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Paulini
Sweet November (Babyface) The Deele
Swing it (Babyface / Jon-John / R.Phillips) Diana Ross
Take a bow (Babyface / Madonna) Madonna
Take your time (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Babyface
Talk to me (Babyface) Babyface feat. Eric Clapton
Tears (Babyface) Isley Brothers
Tell me (Babyface / Carsten 'Soulshock' Schack / Kenneth Karlin / C.Higgens) Kevon Edmonds
Tell me how U want it (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Johnny Gill
Tell me no (Babyface / Kandi Burrus / Annie Roboff / Holly Lamar) Whitney Houston
Tell me where (Babyface / Chuck Boom / A-Tone) Tevin Campbell
Tender lover (L.A.Reid / Babyface / P.Smith) Babyface
Thank you (Babyface) ??
Thankful (Babyface / Damon Thomas / Harvey Mason Jr) Kelly Clarkson
That shit turns me on (Babyface / Oreolando Mallary) Oreolando Mallary
That somebody was you (Babyface / Walter Afanasieff / Kenny G) Kenny G feat. Toni Braxton
That's all I want (Babyface / Keith Andes) Az Yet
The best of love (Babyface / Michael Bolton / Lamont Dozier) Michael Bolton
The color of love (Babyface) Sam Salter
The color of love (Babyface) Boyz II Men
The day (that you gave me a son) (Babyface) Babyface
The getting 2 know U (Babyface) Babyface
The last ones standing (Babyface / Ronnie Walton) Babyface
The loneliness (Babyface) Babyface
The lover in me (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Sheena Easton
The phuff (Babyface) Manchild feat. Babyface
The power of the dream (Babyface / David Foster / Linda Thompson) Celine Dion
The runaround (Daryl Simmons / William Thomas) Xscape
The soldier song (Babyface) Babyface
The way love goes (Babyface / Al Green) Al Green
The way you love me (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Karyn White
There for me (Babyface / Damon Thomas) Next
There for me (baby) (Babyface / Damon Thomas) Tyrese
There goes my baby (Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Calvin Richardson / Gregg Pagani / Clarence Allen / Marvin Smith) Charlie Wilson
There goes that feeling again (Babyface / Usher) Usher
There she goes (Babyface / Pharrell Williams / Chad Hugo) Babyface
There U go (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Johnny Gill
There's no me without you (Babyface) Toni Braxton
These are the things that are special to me (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Manchild feat. Babyface
These are the times (Babyface / Damon Thomas) Dru Hill
Thing called love (Daryl Simmons / Kayo) The Boys
Thinkin' bout my ex (Babyface / Tanya White / A.Cramer) Janet Jackson
This is how it works (Babyface / Lisa Lopes) TLC
This time next year (Babyface / David Foster) Toni Braxton
This time next year (Babyface / David Foster) Shola Ama
Til you do me right (Babyface / Melvin Edmonds / Kevon Edmonds) After 7
Time (time to party) (Babyface / Paul Scott) Gary L.
Together forever (Babyface) Babyface
Tonight (Babyface) 3rd Storee
Tonight is right (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Keith Washington
Tonight it's goin' down (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Babyface
Too fly for the man (Babyface / Harvey Mason Jr / Damon Thomas / Joe Thomas / Joshua P.Thompson)
Treat you right (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Jermaine Jackson feat. Babyface
True lovers (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Jermaine Jackson
Truly something special (Babyface / Bo Watson) After 7
Trumpet man (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Damian / Deah Dame) Damian Dame
Try it on my own (Babyface / Carole Bayer Sager / Jason Edmonds / Aleese Simmons / Nathan Walton) Whitney Houston
Two occasions (Babyface / Sydney Johnson / Darnell Bristol) The Deele
Two occasions (Babyface / Sydney Johnson / Darnell Bristol) Hannah Jones
Two occasions (Babyface / Sydney Johnson / Darnell Bristol) The Whispers
U should know (Babyface / Jason Edmonds) Babyface
Until you come back (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Whitney Houston
Water runs dry (Babyface) Boyz II Men
We come to funk (Babyface / A.Johnson / K.Ferrell) Redd Hott
Well alright (Babyface) Babyface
We're making whoopee (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Jermaine Jackson
We're not making love no more (Babyface) Dru Hill
Wey U (Babyface) Chanté Moore
Wey U (Babyface) Kirk Wahlum
Whack it on me (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Kayo / Damian / S.Gibson) Damian Dame
What does it take (give me a break) (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Murfee De'Rock
What I like about you (Babyface / Jon B) Jon B
What if (Babyface) Babyface
What if (Babyface / Damon Thomas / Harvey Mason Jr / Eric Dawkins / Tony Dixon / Lofton) Ruben Studdard
Whatever (Babyface / Keith Andes / Giuliano Franco) En Vogue
When April first came (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) ??
When can I see you (Babyface) Babyface
When can I see you (Babyface) Ken Hirai
When can I see you (Babyface) Kirk Wahlum
When can I see you (Babyface)
Rene Froger
When can I see you (Babyface) Soul Attitude
When I'm crying (Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Kayo) Damian Dame
When men grow old (Babyface) Babyface
When you believe (Babyface / Stephen Schwartz) Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey
When your body gets weak (Babyface) Babyface
Where is my love (Babyface / El De Barge) El De Barge feat. Babyface
Where will you go (Babyface) Babyface
Where you are (Babyface / El De Barge) El De Barge
Whip appeal (Babyface / P.Smith) Babyface
Whip appeal (Babyface / P.Smith) Kirk Wahlum
Whip appeal (Babyface / P.Smith) The Whispers
Why (Babyface) 3T feat. Michael Jackson
Why do I believe (Babyface) Pebbles
Why does it hurt so bad (Babyface) Whitney Houston
Why I love you so much (Daryl Simmons) Monica
Why me (Babyface / Michael Bolton) Michael Bolton
Why should I care (Babyface) Toni Braxton
Willing to forgive (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Aretha Franklin
Willing to forgive (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Pam Hall
Wish that I could tell you (Babyface) Babyface
Wish U was my girl (Babyface / Jason Edmonds) Babyface
With all my heart (Babyface) Walter & Scotty
With him (Babyface) Babyface
Woman no cry (Babyface / Bill Withers) Boyz II Men
Word to the badd! (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Jermaine Jackson / Lisa Lopes) Jermaine Jackson
Work it out (Babyface / Tim Kelley / Bob Robinson) Babyface
Work me slow (Daryl Simmons) Xscape
Wouldn't that be something (Babyface / Pam Sheyne)
Yesterday (Babyface / Marsha Ambrosius) ??
You are my life (Babyface / Carole Bayer Sager / Michael Jackson / John McClain) Michael Jackson
You are my love (Daryl Simmons) SWV
You are the man (Babyface) En Vogue
You bring the sunshine (Babyface / Jon-John Robinson / Walter Morrison / Garry Shider / George Clinton Jr) Gina Thompson
You can do anything (Babyface / Carole Bayer Sager / Carole King) Carole King
You can't run (Babyface) Vanessa Williams
You don't know (Daryl Simmons / Sherry Simmons) Jesse Powell
You for me (Daryl Simmons / K.Ferrell) Redd Hott
You got the love I want (Babyface / El De Barge) El De Barge
You mean the world to me (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Toni Braxton
You mean the world to me (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Pam Hall
You said, you said (L.A.Reid / Babyface / Daryl Simmons / Jermaine Jackson) Jermaine Jackson
You thought wrong (Babyface / Damon Thomas / Harvey Mason Jr / Kelly Clarkson / Tamyra Gray) Kelly Clarkson feat. Tamyra Gray
You were there (Babyface) Babyface
You'll never stand alone (Diane Warren) Whitney Houston
Young girl (Babyface) A Few Good Men
Your eyes (Babyface / Daryl Simmons) Xscape
Your joy (Babyface / Chrisette Michele Payne / Rob Lewis) Chrisette Michele
You're all I've ever known (Babyface / Derek Edmonds) The Deele
You're makin' me high (Babyface / Bryce Wilson) Toni Braxton
You're makin' me high (Babyface / Bryce Wilson) The Whispers
Yours and yours alone (Babyface) Beverly



You can note I didn't include their production work, just the songs they wrote for the artist they produced or cover versions of these songs that has been produced by others.

1 commentaire:

  1. Hey i was seeing if you knew where or how i can listen to: That shit turns me on - By - (Babyface / Oreolando Mallary) Oreolando Mallary because i can't find it anywhere.

    RépondreSupprimer